Business plans are much more than just a fundraising tool, they are essential for understanding how your business will be structured, outlining goals, monitoring progress, and more. If you are applying for a US visa, business visas like the E-2, L-1, and EB-5 require detailed business plans. Besides helping new and established businesses create business plans to find investors, we specialize in creating effective business plans that meet visa requirements.
Successful business plans should contain the following elements, along with informative charts, graphs, and projections:
- An executive summary
- A description of the company and its products/services
- A market and industry analysis
- A marketing and sales plan
- A management and organization section
- A financial section including a 3-5 year forecast